We believe that all organizations need their security to be focused, comprehensive and streamlined. However most businesses may not be able to justify the cost of an in house Chief Security Officer to ensure these requirements are met. Therefore, for most small to medium sized businesses it would be far more cost effective and efficient to make use of a Virtual CSO service with full awareness of the latest in security technology, global threats and security management strategies, as well as comprehensive Cisco tech support.
IT Vault is equipped to provide you with advanced Virtual Chief Security Officers capable of delivering leadership, prevention and positive results within security matters. The areas where a vCSO can help include:
- IT Risk Assessment review and restructure.
- Development and implementation of business’ security guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Managing the team of security technicians that maintain an IT infrastructure.
- Assistance with development and maintenance of cybersecurity policies
- Security Consultancy
- Security Awareness
- Governance, Risk Management and Compliance
- Evaluating and recommending security products and technologies aimed to improve security and efficiency.
THIS SERVICE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IF
- You are struggling to keep up with accelerating threats and executing best practices in technology, processes and policies.
- You’re an SME looking for on-demand access to knowledgeable executives and specialists.
- You have a limited budget and cannot afford a team of specialists as full-time hires.
- You are looking for an experienced and reliable Chief Executive Officer for the fraction of the usual hiring and training costs.