Wireless Network Design
IT Vault will work in collaboration with you in order to develop a new wireless network design equipped and capable of increasing your workforce productivity and overall efficiency through best practice methodologies such as access point repositioning and cable restructuring. In most cases our clients also benefit from our highly competitive pricing.
We understand structured cabling is as important to a network as teamwork is in a workforce, and that is why our custom designed solution provides you with reliable performance and network stability, with an increase to efficiency and reduction in power consumption and other network related costs.
Provided that either IT Vault or another provider has completed a pre-site survey for your office, we can send our engineers to you to install cabling and wifi access points based on predetermined locations from the network design stage.
Furthermore, our experts always carry out a final survey to confirm the installation meets your requirements in terms of signal strength, network coverage and to also discover any interferences that may not have been detected during the pre-installation survey, along with a calculation confirming the expected supported data rates.
THIS SERVICE IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IF
- You’re experiencing downtime and connectivity issues in your offices.
- You are expanding your team and require more Access Points to accommodate your larger workforce.
- Connectivity is crucial to your operations and you’re seeking a reliable team of expert engineers to design your network and install access points.
WHAT IT VAULT CAN DO FOR YOU
- Carry out Active Site Surveys to better prepare a tailored network plan.
- Identify sources of Radio Frequency interference within your offices.
- Provide heatmaps of expected wifi coverage after inspection of your work space.
- Review and restructure your cabling, connectivity and mounting equipment.
- Provide you with experts in the field of network engineering at competitive prices